Wednesday, June 22, 2011

A few wee finishes and a weather report :D

 3 shoe bags for the Canada travel set I'm doing ...
 3 wine bottle bags for my favourite customer :D  Tutorials here and here :)  These bags were kitted a while back, waiting their turn to be sewn :D

Paper pieced and appliqued potato hotpad, part of a set of 5 hotpads I'm making as a gift (I'm making 2 sets, actually) :)

The weather is really wild right now - earlier tonight the mist and fog came rolling in while it was still light out - it looked magnificent!  Now there's a crazy thunderstorm happening, with lots of thunder and lightning :)  My poor kitty has hightailed it (literally! HA!!) down to the basement because he's scared of the thunder!   I think it's going to rain most of tomorrow as well - it'll be a good day to stay inside and sew :D

4 comments:

  1. Hi!
    You always have sooooo much going on! Love to see your stuff. Busy summer here. Just back from a week on the Norwegian fjords. Fantastic. Hope you have a great summer!
    Rae

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha! Loving those potatos! Such a cool set of potholders!

    ReplyDelete
  3. BEAUTIFUL gifts, girl! And oh how I love the fog - I hardly ever see it anymore. I hope you enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maybe the rain storms that moved through here the past two days are coming up your way. We had some wild thunder and lightening the night before last. Had to unplug anything that a power surge might damage, but that meant time to relax and do some reading.

    Great sewing projects as always, Sandra. Those paper pieced hotpads... from this post and past ones are just such fun.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I try to reply to all comments - if you're a No Reply blogger or using Google + I can't get your email address so please leave it (obfuscated somehow) in the message so I can write back (and snoop your blog, lol) - thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails