Thursday, June 30, 2011

It's a jungle out there :)

 And these (Patchyapple) jungle bags will be going to Blue Hills, along with the bags in the following picture :D
 Using up more scraps!
Here's the royal blue and bright green wonky log cabin quilt top I finished this morning - this will be a Christmas gift when it's finished :)  It measures about 40" x 50".  I have royal blue fabric for the backing, and have cut out a matching pillowcase with more blue fabrics :)  I may buy a bunch of royal blue and bright green buttons to stitch to the block interesections when it's finished - I think that would be really cute!

4 comments:

  1. I have a bunch of green and blue buttons for you. Buy nothing! I love those wonky blocks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute bags and that "wonky" LC is really great.
    Take care and have a great long weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You just keep on making those they are all so cute I will sew a little bit tonight. I did manage to get some valances up in the eating area. I washed and put the old ones back up for now. Looks pretty good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw Sandra ~ A Christmas present for me? You shouldn't have! LOL

    It's beautiful really.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I try to reply to all comments - if you're a No Reply blogger or using Google + I can't get your email address so please leave it (obfuscated somehow) in the message so I can write back (and snoop your blog, lol) - thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails