Thursday, November 25, 2010

Rocket trinket keepers :)

I have to pick up more carabiners now, but here's a set of 3 Trinket Keepers I finished up today using rocket fabric from our last trip to Joanns in PA :)  The blue fabric is on the outside of one and the lining of two, and the red fabric is, conversely, on the outside of two and the lining of one ;)  They're sized at 4x7, 4x6 and 5x7 - the perfect size for a six year old lad to carry his treasures in :)

I have more of both fabrics - enough for a Peek-a-Boo Toy Sack ... a zipper bag or two ... and maybe something else, depending on what scraps I have ;)

2 comments:

  1. Love those fabrics. I may have to see if they have any here at Jo-anns... not that I need more fabric!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these ones and your peek a boo bags are awesome. I want to give those a try now.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I try to reply to all comments - if you're a No Reply blogger or using Google + I can't get your email address so please leave it (obfuscated somehow) in the message so I can write back (and snoop your blog, lol) - thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails