Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Sherry don't look! :)

 Some small completions - some zipper bags to match the composition notebook covers I made a few days ago ... a couple of Christmas gift bags (using up some fabric that was gifted to me), and some personalized pillowcases for Christmas :D  (The cases are the same size - I just folded them differently, lol).

Little sisters are made from sugar and spice and everything nice ... and they like to send their big sister FLAMINGOS because she loves them so much *cough*choke*laugh*cough* :)  Stack o bibs including delightful flamingo bibs, for she-who-shall-not-be-named-in-case-she-comes-after-me-with-a-rolling-pin :)

2 comments:

  1. Whatsamatterwit'chu? --> *I* love flamingos, too!! :D

    If I had some here, I'd be replacing all my heron & duck & goose (but not my eagles & ospreys) photo displays, LOL!!

    A beautiful water-bird -- AND P-I-N-K to boot !!! What's not to L-O-V-E !! :D

    Seriously, that's an awesome stack of bibs!!

    (PS -- where the heck did I just look at your cardinals????)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Noah & Aubrey will be thrilled I'm sure :) And the Christmas'y zips are adorable! Esp the bottom one!!

    Do you ever sleep ? ! ? ! ?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I try to reply to all comments - if you're a No Reply blogger or using Google + I can't get your email address so please leave it (obfuscated somehow) in the message so I can write back (and snoop your blog, lol) - thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails