Monday, November 29, 2010

Happy Birthday Kim!

Happy birthday to my big brother Kim - I won't say how old he is, but he's 8 years older than I am, and I'm 29 (again and again and again, LOLOL) ;)  This is Kim with his wife Heather - thanks for the pic, H! 

 Some personalized towels I made for a gift ... on one end are the kids' names, on the other end, Ho Ho Ho ;)   Here's the Ho Ho Ho part ...


... and this, of course, would be the name end ;) 

Here are the trinket keepers I made, now with their carabiners attached :)

And last, but not least, the projects I'm working on for a little girl - there are some trinket keepers there (see the pink carabiners?!), two zipper bags and a small pleated tote bag :)  I'll be working on these items after supper!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I try to reply to all comments - if you're a No Reply blogger or using Google + I can't get your email address so please leave it (obfuscated somehow) in the message so I can write back (and snoop your blog, lol) - thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails