Friday, November 12, 2010

Happy birthday Amanda ...

RIP Big Tab
Amanda's birthday was a few days ago, so the Tavern Wench and I are taking her out for dinner tonight to celebrate :)  Unfortunately Amanda lost her sweet kitty earlier this week - Big Tab was an older lady - I think about 18 or 19 - a lovely kitty, and very friendly.  I made this as a birthday gift so I hope Amanda likes it.

Here are a couple of pleated pouches I completed recently - I think I posted a photo a few days ago but I got the beaded zipper pulls made before I put them in the mail, so this is what the finished project looks like - I love this fabric!

And here are a few items I've been working on lately, although now that I'm looking at the photo I see a few things from the travel set aren't up on the wall - hopefully they're just sitting in a pile somewhere in the sewing room :D  I've been sick with a cold and then when I started getting better my demented lovely cat got sick so it's been a real fun time around here *rolls eyes* :D  I'm certainly better, and he seems to be getting better health-wise, but he's still demented, ARGH!

2 comments:

  1. Hope you feel better soon kitty sorry to hear your Momma was sick too. Get better fast both of you!!!
    Quilter000

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh I love those red cardinals and especially the one with the red zipper...love red..hugs Khris

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I try to reply to all comments - if you're a No Reply blogger or using Google + I can't get your email address so please leave it (obfuscated somehow) in the message so I can write back (and snoop your blog, lol) - thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails