Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Amazon.ca + UPS = a lean mean delivering machine!

I placed an order @ Amazon.ca online at about 11:30 p.m. on Sunday, October 31.  Today - 37 hours later - the UPS man delivered the books into my hot little hands
*begin rant about CP*  If Canada Post had been involved in this transaction I would have paid a far higher price (have you checked their parcel rates lately?!) and the package would be settled in for a minimum of a week-long stay in a warehouse somewhere (have you checked out their delivery standards??!!!).  I paid no extra for shipping and certainly didn't pay an arm and a leg for CP's so-called "expedited" shipping (don't get me started about their regular shipping that takes [an average of? a minimum of?] 6 damn business days within Canada!)  *end rant about CP* :)

My new books:
Softies Only a Mother Could Love,








Plush-o-Rama:  Curious Creatures for Immature Adults






Doodle Stitching:  The Motif Collection :)

3 comments:

  1. wow thaT IS FAST Service for sure do you live around the block from the company? enjoy!!!

    quilter000

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's great service!!

    UPS got my iPad to me from China in less than a week --

    3 days to travel from China to Hong Kong to Tennessee to Ottawa, and then another 3 days to come the final 45 miles to my house!

    Still great service, overall, LoL!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry, I don't agree. UPS is really bad if you work during the day. I do, and I can't stay at home all day for a delivery that may never come. With Canada Post deliveries, I just pick it up the next day at my neighborhood post office. UPS can't compare to that (nearest pickup is miles away for most people).

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I try to reply to all comments - if you're a No Reply blogger or using Google + I can't get your email address so please leave it (obfuscated somehow) in the message so I can write back (and snoop your blog, lol) - thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails