Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Passport/receipts zipper bags :)

The one on the right was the prototype - don't ask me about the brain fart that made me decide to quilt and bat the denim layer *rolls eyes*.  That was a PITA to sew, lol.  The one on the left worked out better - it's just plain denim :)  Both are lined with the Canadian flag fabric in the background.  They measure about 8" x 9" (IIRC).  I have a similar bag that we use for our passports and receipts when we go shopping Stateside - then when we come home, we store our American cash in it :)  Superb tutorial by Jane - no raw edges :D

1 comment:

  1. Those are really great. I can see doing some fun embroidery on the denim!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I try to reply to all comments - if you're a No Reply blogger or using Google + I can't get your email address so please leave it (obfuscated somehow) in the message so I can write back (and snoop your blog, lol) - thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails