Saturday, November 27, 2010

Tomte assembly line :D

My Kajsa Wikman Tomte assembly line - the fabrics are from a fat quarter set I bought at Joanns a few years ago, the rick rack is from stash, and I picked up the red and green jingle bells today - they're for the hats.  My friend Nancy did the embroidery on their wee faces :)  Hubby and I are going out for dinner tonight (happy 23rd anniversary Dave and Rosie NoBlog!) so I won't get a chance to work on the tomte's until tomorrow.

Apparently there's a worldwide shortage of carabiners, as I was unable to find the ones I wanted today, despite checking 3 locations.  Must be a high demand item, like iPods! ;)  I ended up finding some that were a little smaller than I wanted, but which came in the perfect colors - red/blue/pink.  They were attached to tiny little bottles of hand cleanser.  I had to buy hand cleanser to get carabiners, HAHAHA.  C'est la vie!

1 comment:

  1. Those are just so darn cute. Will we get to see them finished???

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I try to reply to all comments - if you're a No Reply blogger or using Google + I can't get your email address so please leave it (obfuscated somehow) in the message so I can write back (and snoop your blog, lol) - thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails