Saturday, November 20, 2010

Several photos :)

6 luggage tags, made from this tutorial (thanks to Gail and Linda for a great tute!) :)

A second "burp cloth and bibs" set made with Michael Miller's I Think I Can fabric (thanks Mickie!) and backed with lovely cream chenille.  I have "hardware" coming from ebay for additions to this gift set - hopefully they arrive soon ;)

Z, kicking back a few minutes ago in the family room.  So far he seems to be in good shape, but we continue to monitor his litterbox for evidence that the problem has been solved (I think you can figure out what I'm trying to be delicate about) :/ :) :?

1 comment:

  1. Nice tags. Love the color. I now have a separate ziplock bag to save 6" scraps. A couple of times a year, I'll set out to make a couple of dozen tags. I use them all year for various things. I should update the pattern, because I now sew across two of the corners to make it look more like a tag shape.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I try to reply to all comments - if you're a No Reply blogger or using Google + I can't get your email address so please leave it (obfuscated somehow) in the message so I can write back (and snoop your blog, lol) - thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails