Thursday, November 18, 2010

Zoomer = back in the hospital ...

He's not critical but he's still not 100% so they're going to change his medication and get him hydrated - hopefully the doubled medication will work and he'll be out tomorrow.  Luckily for us he's easy to pill - we just open his mouth gently, pop in the pill and rub his throat for a second - what a trooper!   This can't be very fun for him, and the $$bills$$ certainly are no fun for us :/

Here's a kitty video I saw today that made me smile - find the missing kitten ;)

2 comments:

  1. We're keeping Zoomer in our thoughts -- let us know how he is!! I know it's tough to have a sick kitty. Glad he's so easy to pill -- sounds like Lester, he's also a real trouper about his pills (and he has multiple ones daily).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hoping Zoomer is better soon, I can't stand it if he's sick.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I try to reply to all comments - if you're a No Reply blogger or using Google + I can't get your email address so please leave it (obfuscated somehow) in the message so I can write back (and snoop your blog, lol) - thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails