Sunday, November 21, 2010

Some Tomte photos ...

Zoomer is doing really poorly so it's not a good day.  I'll take him back to the vet tomorrow (a friend may be able to drive us if the timing is right, otherwise I'll take a taxi) and see what they say.  We just can't continue to go through this - he's in pain and not getting better, the stress isn't doing my psoriasis or blood pressure any good, the bills are - well, you can imagine.  I think a decision will have to be made tomorrow one way or another - he (and we) just can't keep doing this.

In the interim, here are some photos from our hen party on Friday night - Nancy posted them and I "stole" 'em from her blog.   I think I took some of them, so it isn't REALLY stealing ... right, Nanc?  The blue guy is mine, and you can't see in the photos, but when I hold him up, he crosses his legs like he needs to go to the bathroom, LOL.

 The book we got the pattern from, and a pile of embroidered (by Nancy) faces.
 Here Nancy is embroidering the face on my doll.  Thanks for doing that for us, Nanc!
 Nancy working away while my doll holds court.
 Amanda working on her doll.
Our 3 completed dolls - the one on the left is Nancy's, made with salt and pepper fabric that was sent to me by Susan in KC!  Susan, Nancy fell in LOVE with that fabric so I gave it to her - this doll is for her kitchen!  The middle doll is Amanda NoBlogs, and the blue one is mine.  They're all really frigging adorable, if I do say so myself ;)

2 comments:

  1. I hope Zoomer improves! I'll be thinking of you tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those really are adorable. Sorry I haven't been reading lately but trying to catch up. Loving all the posts!
    Hugs to you and Zoomer

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I try to reply to all comments - if you're a No Reply blogger or using Google + I can't get your email address so please leave it (obfuscated somehow) in the message so I can write back (and snoop your blog, lol) - thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails