Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Trinkets and zips :)

3 trinket keepers (link on sidebar) and 2 zipper bags for the cupcake gift set I'm making.  Small tote is next, then either a pleated pouch (link on sidebar) or a cupcake shaped zipper bag.  I don't have a pattern for the shaped bag and I need to get these items is mailed tomorrow, so I'll likely do the pleated pouch instead of trying to draft a pattern.  The pleated pouch is one of my favorite zipper bag designs - simple to make, but so very pretty and feminine!

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting! I try to reply to all comments - if you're a No Reply blogger or using Google + I can't get your email address so please leave it (obfuscated somehow) in the message so I can write back (and snoop your blog, lol) - thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails