Thursday, November 25, 2010

Peek-a-boo bag!


What a great project this turned out to be!  I was worried when I started reading the instructions as they seemed somewhat fiddly, but once I got going it was really easy.  I didn't have any paper clips to "pin" the plastic and fabrics together so I just used my fingers - the fabric stretched a bit so I had to trim things down before assembling the bag.  Next time I'll cut the fabric pieces a bit bigger than the instructions call for, then after all 4 sides are attached to the plastic window I'll trim everything down.  I think the next bag will go a LOT quicker, as now I know what I'm doing, lol.  Tomorrow I'm doing this bag with rocket fabric! 

I stuffed a bunch of ribbon rolls inside to get a good view of the window!

The bag sans goodies - this is such a fun bag to make!  Mine finished to 11 1/2 x 15 1/2" :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I try to reply to all comments - if you're a No Reply blogger or using Google + I can't get your email address so please leave it (obfuscated somehow) in the message so I can write back (and snoop your blog, lol) - thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails